Thursday, January 22, 2015

2015 P52 Week 3: Favourite

Well, I didn't get this post together in time for the blog circle, but I wanted to share anyway. This week's prompt for my project 52 was "your favourite". And right now, my favourite is nap time. Aedan is a huge challenge these days: he requires an almost inhuman amount of patience and presence. I so look forward to being able to lay down with him for the few moments before he falls asleep. When he is calm, and quiet, and not kicking or hitting or spitting or yelling. When he wakes up, it's like a clean slate. We're all refreshed and ready to get through the rest of the day.

P52 week 3: Your Favourite

1 comment:

  1. I remember that stage oh so well. I would lay down with the boy, hug them tight until they fell asleep. It is a wickedly exhausting stage.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to read and comment.